Allegheny General Hospital’s Dr. Marc Itskowitz talks to KDKA-TV about strep throat and how doctors can most effectively diagnose and treat patients who suffer from chronic sore throats. Video Rating: / 5
Hi, girls! Today, it’s “girl talk” time!
One of the things I dread every month is my period. It’s not that I’m afraid of the blood. It’s because I suffer severe menstrual cramp each time. I know some of you girls also experience the same so I thought of doing this video.
I do all of the things I mentioned in this video and trust me, they all help relieve the pain.
It also helps to use the right pad when you are on your period.
I recently discovered Whisper Skin Love Pad and was amazed! It is thinner, longer and more absorbent than other sanitary pads I have tried!
Whisper Skin Love :
– The only pad with Breathable protection
– Has 3x absorbency
– Has 1/3rd thinness to create differentiation = less bulky!
– It has soft feel and no stuffy feeling
Check out www.lazada.com.ph/whisper for more information.
Thank you for watching!
Let me know what topic you’d like me to tackle on our next “GIRL TALK” video. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @RealAsianBeauty
Instagram – RealAsianBeauty
I always make it a point to respond to all comments here on Youtube.. But these days, responding to a lot of comments is somehow becoming a bit difficult…
If you have anything to say, important matter to ask, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
I respond to messages. ^_^
*This video was sponsored by Whisper. However, all opinion and video idea came from me. I was not influenced by Whisper to just give positive review. All opinion about the product was based from my experience upon trying it.* Video Rating: / 5
The HPV vaccine is the best protection against the HPV virus and the cancers it causes. All boys and girls between 11 and 12 should get the HPV vaccine.
The vaccine is given at this age for maximum immunity. About 80% of people – both men and women – will get a human papillomavirus (HPV) infection at some point in their lives. The HPV vaccine is a safe and effective vaccination against cancer.
For more information, visit www.mdanderson.org/HPV.
Request an appointment at MD Anderson by calling 1-877-632-6789 or online at: https://my.mdanderson.org/RequestAppointment?cmpid=youtube_appointment_hpv
In this video I show you how to safely kill all ticks on your property by making your own tick tubes do it yourself. This is the worst year I have ever seen with ticks and this is a way to eradicate them. This year is so bad with ticks that just simply walking through my freshly cut lawn or yard that’s 2 inches or so tall, I find ticks on my legs or shoes, this is a terrible year for ticks due to the warmer weather we have had.
Please remember to like and subscribe.
Thanks for watching, any questions let me know.
Below is the link to the permethrin that I purchased on Amazon. I have amazon prime, I placed the order for permethrin, two days later the permethrin was on my front steps.
Subscribe to our channel for more : http://bit.ly/2lB6QeW
Visit our website : http://newzmagazine.com/
How To Get Rid Of Phlegm And Mucus In Chest & Throat (Instant Result)
The most common culprit of summer sinus problems is allergies and hay fever. We don’t hear enough about how pet hair, pollen, dander, dust and dust mites and even milk or how certain food allergies cause sinus problems. But what else about those hot days cause our sinuses to go ballistic?
For starters, stop consuming cold food and drinks. You should also quit smoking, as the nasty habit leads to chest congestion and irritates the respiratory tract.
One often hears about sudden extreme temperature changes causing increased sinus pain and a stuffy or a runny nose, but how?
There are millions of tiny hair-like structures called cilia that make up the mucus membrane, which lines your nose and sinuses. These cilia work together as a broom, helping to get rid of stagnant mucus that may block the sinuses. Your mucus membranes prefer a moist warm environment as opposed to it being very cold or very hot.
On hot summer days, the air is very dry causing the mucus in your nose to become thick and sticky. This makes it difficult for the cilia to move or “sweep” the excess mucus out. This thick mucus then blocks the sinuses.
When mucus flow is interrupted or blocked, it often becomes hard in nature and causes pressure and congestion. The pressure and the congestion then cause you to experience pain, stuffiness, and headaches.
Increased presence of phlegm in the lungs may result in fever, weakness, runny nose, persistent cough and difficulty breathing. If not expelled, the excess phlegm may block the bronchial tubes and cause much bigger problems, which are hard to treat with conventional medications.
Luckily, there are some natural remedies which can reduce the amount of phlegm and treat respiratory infections easily and effectively. Here are the best of them:
Honey-Lemon Ginger Tea
A mixture of honey and lemon can soothe your irritated respiratory tract and bring much-needed relief. Honey is a powerful antibacterial and antifungal agent, and we can say the same for lemon as well. This tropical fruit is rich in vitamin C which will reinforce your immune system and reduce congestion easily.
Ginger is a powerful natural decongestant and antihistamine that possesses expectorant and antibacterial properties. The root can soothe your chest and throat congestion by drying out the phlegm and stimulating its elimination.
In order to treat a respiratory infection and keep yourself healthy, eat 3-4 slices of ginger every day, or drink a couple of cups of ginger tea.
Cook the water in a pan, then add the ginger when it starts to boil. Now, cover the pan and leave the mixture to boil for a minute, then lower the heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and leave it to cool down, then strain it and add a teaspoon of organic honey.
Drink 2-3 cups of ginger tea every day to relieve the congestion and breathe easier.
Steaming is one of the best ways of reducing chest congestion and loosening up the mucus in the chest. Breathing in the vapors and steam will loosen up the clogged mucus and provide some much-needed relief, and you can get even better results by infusing the water with herbs. Here’s how:
½ a teaspoon of dry rosemary
½ a teaspoon of thyme
4-5 cups of boiling water
Add the thyme and rosemary to boiling water in a bowl, then lean over it with a towel over your head and inhale the steam. Repeat the process 3-4 times a day for best results.
To control the production of mucus in your body, use a humidifier in your home, and avoid exposure to paint fumes, household cleaners and chemical as they irritate the throat, nose, and lungs.
Finally, when you notice phlegm in your throat, don’t swallow it – just gargle some warm water and salt and spit it out. To thin it out and break up the congestion, consuming spicy foods such as garlic and peppers can help. Video Rating: / 5
How to Get Rid of Spiders: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Spiders You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today…
1. 0:33 How to Kill Spiders: Many people think that you have to pay the huge expense of getting a pest control expert to come to your home. However, there are many things you can do at home that can cut the cost and do the same tricks. Consider the following tips for controlling the pests in your home – best way to get rid of spiders.
2. 0:53 How to Get Rid of Spider Mites: You should always fix any leaks in the plumbing of your house. You will also want to look for any other sources of water lying around. A place people often look is under their houseplants. Bugs tend to go places in which they can find water so they can drink and breed – how to get rid of spiders naturally.
3. 1:13 How to Kill a Spider: Take away any pet food in the overnight hours. You will also want to take away their water bowl. Bugs like to eat the food and then wash it down with the water bowl. If you are spraying for bugs with pesticide you want to take away the dog bowl before hand – spider killing spray.
4. 1:33 How to Get Rid of Spiders in House: Mice enjoy eating grains and cereal. This is something you have to make sure you don’t leave lying around in your kitchen. Mice will sink their teeth into almost anything! If having mice in the home is common for you, remove the food supply and place them in high cabinets & use sealed containers. They have a fantastic sense of smell, so don’t underestimate these little critters – how to kill a black widow spider.
5. 1:53 How to Get Rid of Spiders in the House: If you have any leaky pipes or anything that drips water, make sure that you get them repaired. Leaving water around is a good way of keeping pests in your home. They will not want to leave because you are giving them a way to get the water that they need – how to get rid of spiders in basement.
6. 2:13 How to Get Rid of Spiders in Your House: Leaving food crumbs on the floors of your home is uncleanly, but did you know that it could cause an ant infestation? Ants love the smell of food and leaving it around is giving them an invitation to enter your home. Clean up after yourself & store uneaten food in your fridge – how to get rid of black widow spiders.
7. 2:33 How to Get Rid of Brown Recluse Spiders: Instead of putting the garbage that you have during the week in a bag, use a sealed container instead. This will help to lock in the stale food that you have, so it will not send off an odor & attract pests. Try to purchase large enough containers to store the amount of garbage per week in your home – how to get rid of hobo spiders.
8. 2:53 Killing Spiders: Pesticides are very efficient but these products are harmful for the environment. If possible, use cleaner methods to get rid of your pest. A lot of home remedies work and there are some efficient products on the market that contain a low amount of chemicals. This is the best approach if you have pets or children at home – natural ways to get rid of spiders.
9. 3:13 Home Remedies for Spiders: Get to the bottom of where a pest is getting into your home. They may be getting in spaces around the windows or you may be carrying them in yourself. When you know how they’re getting in, you are able to fix things & make sure it does not happen again – how to get rid of spider webs.
10. 3:33 How to Get Rid of Spiders Outside: Do you like recycling? If so, then this may be attracting pests. You should keep it outside. If you do not have room in your garage, make sure you rinse all the containers you want to recycle. When getting rid of your garbage, use sealed recycling containers to ward off pests – how to get rid of spiders in home.
11. 3:53 How to Get Rid of House Spiders: Look online for tips about dealing with pests. There are countless forums and blogs for you to find new ideas about how to control the pests you are dealing with. They can be especially helpful if you feel you have tried everything. Someone can give you an idea you have not tried – how to get rid of spiders in your home.
12. 4:13 How to Prevent Spiders: If you need help with getting rid of your pest, give a call to the National Pesticide Information Center. You will be able to ask your questions about pesticides and learn how to use these products safely and efficiently. You should also ask about alternatives you can use against pest – how to get rid of spiders in my house.
13. 5:13 How Do You Get Rid of Spiders: Do you feel like you have a better understanding about pest control? Why not try out a few of the things mentioned so you can see if you can eliminate that extra bill. You can do the same thing by yourself, and with your family, so get back in control today – best way to kill spiders.
3 great insights for you on how to overcome jealousy and comparison with other women.
For more powerful practices check out my free ‘wild women in the bedroom guide’ for women here: https://www.layla-martin.com/wildwoman-ebook/
TRUTH AND LOVE COACHING INTERNATIONAL, LLC – VIDEO DISCLAIMER
The information contained within this video is for informational purposes only. We shall in no event be held liable to any party for any reason arising directly or indirectly for the use or interpretation of the information presented in this video.
Copyright 2018, Truth and Love Coaching, LLC – All Rights Reserved. Video Rating: / 5
Try this gentle routine anytime you’re feeling bloated, gassy or your Ulcerative Colitis, IBD or IBS is flaring up. Just 12 minutes of mild movement for lots of relief. Can be repeated back-to-back if needed! 👉🏽 Subscribe for FREE weekly yoga videos: http://bit.ly/sarahbethyoga
🙏🏽 WELCOME to your modern day yoga channel by Sarah Beth Yoga where you can find clear & fuss free yoga videos ranging from short 10 minute yoga routines to longer 30 minute yoga practices for all levels to help you get stronger, happier & healthier. 😍 SUBSCRIBE for MORE free yoga each week: http://bit.ly/sarahbethyoga
🌺 7 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE: http://bit.ly/7DAYyogachallenge
Outfit: Capris & Top by Fabletics www.Fabletics.com
Music: Lotus Blossom (Awakenings) Granted rights via Meditation Relax Club – Check it out at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lotus-blossom-7-chakras-healing/id601367147#
Disclaimer: Sarah Beth from Sarah Beth Yoga LLC strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge
#yogaforbloating #yogaforgas #yougonnafart Video Rating: / 5