How to treat Jock Itch with Apple Cider Vinegar – FAST NATURALLY
Contrary to public belief, jock itch can strike both males and females — but it’s apply named because lingering in sweating clothes can provide the perfect climate for bacteria and fungus to thrive.
jock itch is rather common. In fact, studies show that about 10 percent to 20 percent of the world population is affected by fungal skin infections!
As the common name implies, it causes an itching or a burning sensation in the groin area, thigh skin folds
The fungus that causes jock itch thrives in warm, moist areas and occurs mostly in adult men and teenage boys. It can be triggered by friction from clothes and prolonged wetness in the groin area, such as from sweating.
If you have athlete’s foot, it can even be passed by touching your own feet or socks, then touching your groin area.
Hot and humid weather can add to the cause. And people who have certain health conditions, such as obesity or diseases that cause problems with the immune system, are more likely to develop it.
Common symptoms of jock itch include:
Red, raised, scaly patches that may blister and ooze — and often have sharply defined edges
Patches are often redder around the outside with normal skin tone in the center
Apple Cider Vinegar
Because the acids in apple cider vinegar act as antibacterial agents, it can be a great option for healing bacterial jock itch. In addition, the antifungal activity of apple cider vinegar fights candida and fungus growth, including jock itch. (5)
Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water into a spray bottle. You can place it in the refrigerator to provide a cooling effect that will bring added relief when applied to the inflamed skin.
Spray the diluted ACV on the effected area 1-3 times a day over the course of a week and you should see a massive improvement in the fungal condition.
Finally here are some tips to generally help jock itch
• Keep the skin clean and dry in the groin area. When cleaning the area, dry with a clean towel. It’s important that you don’t use the same towel on the rest of your body. Use a separate, clean towel instead.
• Don’t wear clothing that rubs and irritates the area.
• Shower immediately after athletic activities.
• Don’t scratch!
• Wear loose-fitting underwear.
• Change your clothes, especially undergarments, daily.
• Avoid heavily perfumed fabric conditioners and washing powders, as they may cause additional irritation.
• Treat any other fungal infections you may have, such as athlete’s foot, because they’re similar and can cause the problem to linger, reoccur and spread if not treated.
• Before trying over-the-counter antifungal or drying powders, which can contain lots of chemicals, try a natural remedy like ACV.
• And If it doesn’t get better within a few weeks, you may need to see your doctor to discuss your options.
I hope you have enjoyed this video on How to treat Jock Itch with Apple Cider Vinegar
And if you have please subscribe and give this video the thumbs up.
And if you want more information on Jock ‘itch then click here on a video I did previously.
Thanks for watching and bye for now