How to get rid of acne? These pesky little bumps can appear everywhere: on your shoulders, neck, back, chest, and buttocks. If acne is the bane of your existence, you know it’s uncomfortable, painful, and upsetting. Most advice out there focuses on face acne, but the body needs a break from the breakouts too! If you want to learn how you can easily smooth out your skin and finally get some relief, watch our new video!
The best approach to fighting body acne will involve trying multiple things at once, so following all these tips will give you the best chance of getting smooth skin. If you’ve tried all these tips and seen no results after a few weeks, it might be time to visit a dermatologist since they will be able to prescribe oral medication that has a stronger effect.
Find the right body wash 0:53
Get the proper body moisturizer 2:06
Stay clean throughout the day 2:59
Use a scrub in the shower 3:49
Don’t forget sunscreen 4:52
Use a topical treatment 5:45
Clean up your diet 6:38
#acne #pimples #smoothskin
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– The perfect body wash will contain salicylic acid. It is a beta-hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin and unclogs oily pores and dead skin.
– Find a lotion that is oil free, and look for the word “non-comedogenic.” This means that the lotion won’t clog your pores.
– You know that sweat and dirt is a dangerous combination for acne-prone skin. Cleaning your body all day with showers and wipes might get tiring, but the upside is that you’ll feel fresh all day long and keep acne at bay.
– Scrubs are designed to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells, and they can help improve smaller pimples on the surface. Just be mindful that scrubbing alone won’t cure acne.
– Alpha-hydroxy acids cause your skin to become more sensitive to the sun, thereby increasing the possibility of sunburn. If you’re following the recommendations to include AHA products in your skincare routine, sunscreen is a must.
– Retinoids are derived from vitamin A, and they are the best treatment for blackheads and whiteheads. Basically, when you apply a retinoid, it will produce new skin cells that will push the oil and dead skin out of your blocked pores.
– To beat acne, you also have to tackle it from the inside out. If you want clear skin, you might have to step back from cheeseburgers, pizza, and fatty foods, no matter how tasty they are.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
Video Rating: / 5