I have two trees in the backyard have a lot of ants. I tried to use Borax mixed with honey and water. I hope it will kill the nests inside the huge tree.
Future Queen Ants leaving the nest in my back garden
We are sad to announce that Youtube Suspended Our Second Channel Without any Good Reason Please Join Our New Channel Here : https://goo.gl/7E9JGe
Faced with this problem on a consistent basis, one woman discovered a way to get rid of the annoying sugar ants in her kitchen—and save herself the embarrassment of being known around town as the lady with the dirty kitchen.
join us in our second channel..let’s help animals together https://goo.gl/fauhmJ
OUR Website : http://www.dduknow.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/know.of
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Did_You_Know_of
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dduknow
—–Audio by Scott Leffler: scottleffler.com
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Mike Gwinn describes how to get rid of carpenter ants and sweet (sugar) ants in your house and yard. These tips are also helpful with get rid of spiders, centipedes, earwigs, and other crawling insects.
Video Rating: / 5
Video Rating: / 5
How to get rid of carpenter ants using homemade remedies. The healthy home carpenter ant identification and control pest canada. Carpenter ants do not eat wood as termites do, but instead remove 22 may 2017 get rid of carpenter for good with our effective home remedies. Indoor carpenter ant damage oftentimes indicates water and wood decay if you suspect have ants infesting your home, this means that should check for indoor ‘i keep seeing big, black in my house, especially the kitchen what kind of are these, where do they come from, how i get rid them? ‘ type is attracted to sweets, commonly found. How to get rid of carpenter ants in the house and garden naturally best ways getridofthings. It is a difficult task given that their colony ”2 mar 200930 jan 2011. How to get rid of carpenter ants 12 steps (with pictures) wikihow. Save your money for something worthwhile. Carpenter ants will travel from room to sprays these can be used indoors or outdoors and work best if the nest is exposed. Use a vacuum cleaner inside your home. 16 effective remedies to get rid of carpenter ants. Don’t squash foraging antsdon’t rip apart walls or ceilings to find the nests getting rid of carpenter ants. Before you panic and start randomly spraying pesticides all over the house, make sure have ants problem. How to get rid of carpenter ants top 18 baits and insecticides. Try a boric acid bait. Carpenter ants, how to kill and get rid of carpenter ants. The terro carpenter ant sprays are also effective on termites, so if you. Get rid of carpenter ants do it yourself pest control. Tips on how to get rid of carpenter ants ant control & facts orkin. Pest control how to kill carpenter ants youtube. Safely get rid of carpenter ants in a snap. Don’t use ant drops, poisons, traps. Get tips on home remedies for getting rid of these pests in another good method is to remove all electrical and plumbing covers dust into the walls areas. Buy boric acid at a garden supply store. Getting rid of carpenter ants can be one two things incredibly simple or 29 oct 2016 and if you do have ants, how get them? Termites, in some cases, also leave mud tubes on walls around the home reside both outdoors indoors moist, decaying hollow wood. Fill bottle caps with the mixture. In order to get rid of a colony carpenter ants, de must be injected directly into scientific methods getting ants. Ant control how to get rid of carpenter ants youtube. Home remedies for getting rid of carpenter ants. Set down around the area where you observe ants. Jan 2017 my father’s house has a problem with carpenter ants. Rid of carpenter ants 12 steps (with pictures) wikihow. Mix with powdered sugar, in a ratio of about 1 3 sugar to 2 boric acid. How to get rid of carpenter ants methods kill antshow naturally house and. Look for ‘frass’ get rid of carpenter ants with professional ant control products. Home & kitchen hacks signs of carpenter ants in house are 31 mar 2015 may be small stature, but their damage can destruct
Video Rating: / 5
This video is about How to Get Rid of Ants in your house naturally.
If you know anything about ants, you know that when they find something good to eat, they are programmed to bring it back to the nest to their queen. They set up a sticky trail to and from the food source to their colony for other ants to follow. Getting rid of ants can be a two-step process: you have to get rid of the ants you see and you have to prevent new ones from following the trail. It usually involves some investigative work as you search for the ant’s point of entry into your home.
Warm weather tends to bring the critters out in droves, and if you have been seeing them in your kitchen, you are naturally concerned about spraying the toxic chemicals found in most commercial bug sprays around your food and your family. The good news is that there are a surprising number of safe, easy and effective ways to get rid of ants, and you probably have many of the ingredients right there in your kitchen.
1. Lemon juice – The smell and acidity of lemon juice disrupts ant trails and discourages them from starting new ones. Pour a few drops of lemon juice directly into the hole or crack the ants are using to enter your kitchen. Then wipe some lemon juice around the entire area, such as window frames, floorboards or doorways, where they have been crawling. You may need to repeat this process a few times to deter new ants following the old trail to your home.
2. Diatomaceous Earth – DE is the fossilized remains of tiny one-celled algae called phyto-planktons which have skeletons made of silica and hard, glass-like shells around them. Sounds crazy, but it works great. DE works by scratching up the outer skeleton of insects and absorbing their body fluids, causing them to dehydrate and die. Sprinkle DE on the corners of your cupboards, cabinets, window sills, in between crevices, behind baseboards, around plumbing or wiring holes in walls and very lightly on carpets and rugs.
3. Cinnamon – Ants also dislike the smell of cinnamon. You can sprinkle ground cinnamon or place cinnamon sticks wherever you have seen the ants, or try dipping a cotton swab in cinnamon oil and applying it to cracks and crevices where the ants have been entering. As with the lemon juice, you may need several applications before you see results. Cloves also work in the same way.
4. Cornmeal – Ants are attracted to cornmeal but they can’t digest it, so they basically explode after consuming it. (Yuk!) Once you determine where the ants are entering your home, place some cornmeal on a small plate near the opening. It may take a few days, and you may see more ants at first, but in time, this method is very effective. Wheat flour, cream of wheat and dried rice also work in the same way.
5. Chalk – Try drying barriers on walls, windows or doors with a stick of chalk. Ants do not like the calcium carbonate in chalk and will not cross the line.
6. Salt – Similarly, ants dislike salt. You can sprinkle table salt around cracks and crevices or make a salt spray by mixing salt in boiling water and then spraying the solution wherever you see the ants.
7. Cayenne pepper – Pepper is just as effective as salt in deterring ants. Sprinkle it directly on openings or mix it with water to spray on the ants and ant trails.
8. Vinegar – The strong scent of white vinegar repels ants. Make a 50-50 vinegar-water solution and spray it directly onto the area of entry and reapply as needed. You can use it safely on floors, counter tops and cabinets. In fact, it works great as a cleaning and disinfecting spray.
9. Coffee grounds – As you have guessed, ants are very sensitive to scents, and they do not like the smell of coffee grounds. Try placing your used grounds in a small dish or bowl near their entryways. (Note: coffee grounds are useful as a pest deterrent in your garden as well, and they help nourish the soil.)
10. Mint and other herbs — We like their smell, but ants don’t! Try placing your small herb plants near doors and windows to deter ants or place the herb leaves or leaf pieces directly in cracks and crevices. In addition to mint, here are other herbs ants dislike: basil, lavender, rosemary and thyme. (Ants hate the smell of garlic too, but most people don’t want their kitchen smelling of garlic, unless they are making pasta sauce.)
How to apply Tree Tanglefoot. It keeps Ants off fruit trees. And review.
Video Rating: / 5
n this video, we discuss different home remedies to kill ants naturally in Hindi and Urdu. Desi totkay to kill ants. Chintion ke bhagany ke totkay. Chintion ko bhagane ke upay. Urdu totaky, hindi totaky with audio.
Please subscribe our channel to view more interesting videos.
Please Subscribe Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Follow Us on FACEBOOK
Follow Us on TWITTER
Tweets by electivevids1
Folllow Us on PINTEREST
GOOGLE PLUS Page
ELECTIVEVIDS Is All About Health and Beauty Tips for all but specially for young generation Health Problems, Desi Nuskhe totkay and Wazaif to Improve health, Islami Wzaif, Health and Fitness Related All Of Men Problem, Desi Totakay and Tips, News, Funny Videos, Lataif & Much More..
Video Rating: / 5
Watch how flying ants maneuver their eggs after I exposed them.