How to Remove Wrinkles from Face and Forehead Naturally? Prevent sagging skin and wrinkles on face, forehead and under eyes. Using this face pack made from ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen two or three times a week can help plump your skin, improve circulation and brighten the skin tone.
Buy here :- http://amzn.to/2mTkCxF
Multani Mitti/Fullers Earth
Buy here :- http://amzn.to/2mTl6DZ
Buy here :- http://amzn.to/2mToyOW
Buy here :- http://amzn.to/2lYKIeG
Slow down the process of ageing with complete natural ingredients.
Watch other videos here :-
DIY Makeup Setting Spray | Homemade Primer Under Rs 50 | MAC Fix+ Dupe
[Hindi] Skin Whitening Miracle Rice Flour Face Pack | Fairness in Just 7 Days
How To Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes at Home in 3 Days? Anti Ageing, Wrinkle Removal
11 Nude Lipsticks for Medium/Indian Skin Tone | Lipsticks for Office/ College
DIY Glow Serum for Skin Whitening | Get Shiny and Glowing Skin | ग्लो सीरम बनाने का तरीका
[Hindi] 11 Vitamin E (Evion 400 Capsule) Benefits and Uses For Skin & Hair
Vitamin E Capsules for Skin, Face and Hair | How to Use?
Makeup Starter Kit for Beginners
5 Weightloss Tips from Shilpa Shetty’s The Great Indian Diet
KOOVS Sale Haul | All Items Under ₹ 350 | Upto 80% Off | Online Shopping in India
How To Grow Long Hair Faster and Thicker Naturally? Hair Growth Treatment
Please Subscribe for 3x Videos Per Week + Live Broadcasts!
20% Off my Keto Collagen Protein: http://www.perfectketo.com/thomas-delauer
Get The Clothes That I Wear at 40% Off – Use Code TD40 at http://www.Hylete.com
Top Foods That Bloat You (Stomach and Face Bloating)
Facial bloating is most prominent in the morning upon waking up (cause you’ve been lying down → gravity), however, it can continue throughout the day
Cause – Dehydration
Dehydration – Sleep
Many people incorrectly assume that high water consumption leads to bloating – In reality, dehydration results in fluid retention, particularly in the face (sleeping results in mild dehydration)
It makes urine output decrease and instead of processing liquid out of the body, the water is reabsorbed into the tissue. When this occurs, swelling, and possibly pain, will result
In other words, dehydration causes a buildup of fluid in the tissues and causes blood vessels to enlarge, which gives the face a “puffy” look
Dehydration – Sodium
High sodium intake is the number one culprit for fluid retention – the typical american diet is plagued with excessive sodium levels
The job of the kidneys is to filter the excess sodium into the urine so that the body can get rid of it – Sodium attracts water to it and is known as being osmotic.
Water follows the sodium and is drawn into the bloodstream. Excessive salt keeps the circulatory volume higher than it should be, creating and increased pressure in the blood stream and pressing on the blood vessel walls (5)
One way to flush sodium out of the body is by getting more potassium – We average 2,500 mg a day, about half of the 4,700 mg minimum recommended for adults
Potassium blunts the effects of sodium by helping relax the walls of blood vessels – The more potassium we eat, the more sodium we pass out of the body through urine.
Cream of Tartar: Cream of tartar, also called potassium hydrogen tartrate, provides a bioavailable form of potassium rather than taking a potassium supplement
One teaspoon of cream of tartar = 495 mg of potassium
Note: Most people don’t realize that fresh and frozen poultry is sometimes injected with a sodium solution – so check the label
Stomach bloating is the result of gas or fluid accumulating in your GI tract, or when bacteria in your large intestine have a hard time breaking down certain foods
The most common type of foods that cause stomach bloating are high FODMAP foods.
FODMAP is an acronym that stands for Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides And Polyols
Since your body is unable to completely digest these sugar molecules, they travel through your GI tract and reach your colon undigested, where the bacteria that live in your colon begin to ferment them. The fermentation can produce gas and bloating
Raw Cruciferous Vegetables (Kale, Broccoli, Cabbage)
Cruciferous veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, etc.) cause bloating and gas when eaten in their raw form – extremely high in insoluble fiber, which can be difficult for your body to break down.
Cooking vegetables helps break down the fibers they contain, which makes them easier on the digestive system because they’re already partly broken down.
Cruciferous veggies also contain raffinose, a sugar molecule – Raffinose cannot be broken down in the small intestine as humans lack the alpha-galactosidase enzyme required to break it down. It passes through your GI tract completely undigested.
Once it reaches the large intestine though, the bacteria there thrive on it and ferment raffinose into large volumes of hydrogen, methane and other gases.
Fermented Veggies: Sauerkraut, kim chi, sauerruben and curtido are excellent alternatives for people with gut issues. First, the fermentation process “pre-digests” the vegetables and makes them easier to absorb. Second, fermented veggies contain probiotic microorganisms that help heal the gut
1) Bloating and functional gastro-intestinal disorders: where are we and where are we going? – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25339827/
2) Bringing Up Broccoli | Berkeley Wellness. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.berkeleywellness.com/healthy-eating/article/bringing-broccoli
3) The Monash University Low FODMAP diet. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.med.monash.edu/cecs/gastro/fodmap/low-high.html
4) Potassium and sodium out of balance – Harvard Health. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/Potassium_and_sodium_out_of_balance
5) Sodium intake affects on heart vessels. (2013, January 29). Retrieved from https://rehabilitateyourheart.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/sodium-intake-effects-on-heart-vessels/ Video Rating: / 5
HOW TO REMOVE OLD SCARS FROM LEGS & FACE – Natural Scar Removal-100% work
When skin is injured, fibrous tissue, known as scar tissue, forms over the wound to repair and protect it. This leads to the formation of scar.
1. Aloe Vera
Peel the outer green cover off an aloe vera leaf and scoop out the gel-like substance.Apply the gel on your scar and massage in circular motions. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, then wash it off. USe it twice daily.
2. Coconut Oil
Heat some extra-virgin coconut oil to liquefy it.Put the warm oil on your palm and massage it onto the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes.Leave it on for at least 1 hour so that the skin absorbs the oil.For best results, repeat 2 to 4 times a day.
3. Cocoa Butter
Apply a spoonful of pure cocoa butter on the scar and massage it gently using firm, circular motions.Leave it on overnight and wash it off the next morning with lukewarm water.Repeat daily until the scar fades.
4. Olive Oil
Apply some warm extra-virgin olive oil to the affected area and massage using small, circular motions. Wait 30 minutes, then wipe off the oil with a clean cloth. You can also leave the oil on your skin overnight.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Add 4 drops of tea tree oil to 2 tablespoons of water. Use this diluted solution to wash the affected area 2 or 3 times a day. Video Rating: / 5
How to Get Rid of Freckles I Fast Home Remedies for Freckles on Face Treatment
II Natural Health Care
For more tips see our blog: https://naturalhealthcarenhc.blogspot.com
like us in Facebook: https://goo.gl/MmjtyD
Follow us on twitter: https://goo.gl/USDg3k
Google plus: https://goo.gl/B5B2oz
Special thanks to: http://www.top10homeremedies.com
Nearly everyone has a few freckles, but some people seem to be covered with them. The dark spots can be a beauty concern for both men and women.
According to the American Academy of Dermatologists, freckles are a sign of sun-damaged skin. Prolonged and repeated exposure to the sun’s harmful rays cause melanocytes, the melanin pigment-producing cells, to multiply. As a result, the skin becomes darker and gradually freckles are formed.
Freckles can also be due to a hormonal imbalance or genetics. In general, light- or fair-skinned people are more prone to freckles.
Though freckles can appear any where on the body, they are most common on the face, especially on or around the nose. There are many simple remedies to get rid of them that are quite easy and safe to try at home. Unless otherwise noted, use these remedies until you achieve the desired results.
Here are the top 5 ways to get rid of freckles.
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is a tried and tested remedy for getting rid of freckles. The active ingredient in lemon juice is citric acid, which is a natural bleaching agent. Hence, lemon juice can lighten freckles and even make them disappear with time.
Honey is another ingredient with natural bleaching properties that can help minimize the appearance of freckles. It can reduce the excess production of melanin and thus skin pigmentation.
3. Red Onions
Onions have exfoliating power just like lemons. Plus, red onions contain sulfur, which helps keep the skin free of freckles. For treating freckles, you must use red onions instead of white onions.
The lactic acid present in buttermilk promotes gentle peeling of the skin without irritation or dryness.
You can also use papaya to diminish the appearance of freckles. Papain, an enzyme present in papaya, helps speed up skin regeneration, eliminating dead skin cells and promoting new cell growth.
If you found this information cool, useful or valuable please hit share and let your friends benefit from this as well!
how to lose face fat
remove face fat
how to get rid of double chin
get slim face
how to lose facial fat
subscribe to my vlog channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7CAaRHYHKUJ60ULqZrNew
I hope you liked this video ,If you do then please hit like and subscribe to my channel for more good videos and stay connected with me on super style tips.
Dont forget to share this video with your friends and family.
SUBSCRIBE HERE :
Is video mein apko freckles chaiyan, dark spot, migmentation remove krne ki bohat asan remedy btai gai hy .
Jis se na sirf ap k dark spot, freckles , chaiyan khatam hon gi balkay apka rang b gora ho ga.
Is k ilawa ap ko mere channel mein beauty tips in urdu, health tips in urdu, asaan garelu remedy , sab bimariyo ka garelu or desi ilaaj, preshani se relatd tumam wazaif or bohat c dusri malumaat milay gi.
Mazid achi videos hasil krne k liye hmara channel subscribe kijiye.
► Click on this to subscribe my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS7-_4AZMeHd4OHj8pOFUIw
Thank You for watching this video.
► Like ✔ Comment ✔ Share ✔ Subscribe
Other Related Playlist
Acne Treatment Tips In Urdu
Open Pores Tips In Urdu
Face Whitening Tips In Urdu
Remedy For Hair Problems In Urdu
Anam Beauty Tips In Urdu
Unwanted Hair Removal Tips Urdu
Dark Circle Under Eyes
Click here to contact us on Facebook page
Click here to follow us on Twitter
“Music: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music ”
Music Provided by NoCopyrightSounds:
Diviners ft. Contacreast – Tropic Love (Original Mix)
HOW TO GET RID OF SCARS ON LEGS FAST? LEARN home remedies for removing old scars from legs & face.
Scars can be caused by acne, pimples or stretch marks! These home remedies will help you to remove old scars. A scar is a permanent part of the skin that grows over an injury. It forms when your body begins to heal after a cut, scrape, burn, or sore. Scars also appear after surgery, infections like chickenpox, or skin conditions like acne. Scars are often thicker and differ in color from the rest of your skin.
Scars usually become visibly lighter over a period of time but never disappear completely. If a scar looks ugly, there are various treatments that might minimize it.
Scars can mar the beauty of your legs or hands. A simple accident or injury on any part of the body can leave a scar for good. Flawless skin is always admired by all but sometimes pimples and acne can leave obvious scars on the face.
How to remove scars on legs naturally? A mixture of cucumber paste and lime juice is an effective natural remedy for scar removal. Blend the cucumber to form a paste and add one teaspoon of lime juice into it. Apply this on the affected area of the skin and leave it overnight. Wash it off the next day. The lime juice helps lightens the skin and the cucumber helps to remove the scar.
Ice cubes: They are also beneficial in removing scars. Rubbing an ice cube onto the scarred area helps.
Let us have an insight into the causes of scars:
1. Pimples and acne: Sometimes facial scars are ugly results of pimples and acne. Infected pimples generally leave these scars on the face that are stubborn and take a long time to fade away.
2. Medical reasons: Benign tumors or boils too can leave scars on any part of your body. These scars are deep rooted and are difficult to lighten. Chicken pox too can leave behind stubborn scars if not treated in time.
3. Stretch marks: Many women are prone to the scars for life due to pregnancy or lack of elasticity in the skin. Men too can be troubled with stretch marks if the skin expands beyond a certain limit.
Symptoms of scars on the body:
1. Discoloration of the skin: When here is a slight tear in the tissue of the skin, it stretches and a light purple mark appears on the skin. When you observe such a mark, it is a sign of a scar beginning to appear.
2. Uneven skin: Accidents leave behind deep scars on body that makes the skin look uneven and rough.
How to remove old scars with natural home remedies? Scars that can boost up you self esteem:
1. Lemon Juice: As we all know lemon has natural bleach that helps in lightening the skin. Squeeze some juice out of a lime and massage it onto the scars for about 10 minutes. Repeat this 2-3 times a week to ensure best results for scar removal from legs.
2. Honey: Honey regenerates tissues of the skin. Take a few drops of honey and massage it onto the scars for 5 minutes. Then take a hot towel and place it over the scars. Once the towel cools down remove it and wipe the area dry.
3. Onions: Onions are surprisingly a great remedy for scars. Remove the juice of an onion and massage it onto the scars. You can repeat this 2-3 times a day for best results Onions have anti inflammatory properties and are beneficial in treating stubborn scars.
There are more tips about home remedies for scars, on our video. Please watch the video carefully for useful information on how to get rid of scars from legs naturally.
All I have to say at the end is that the age old home remedies are the safest and delivers you promising results in scars removal. Do try these home remedies for scars at home at your own leisure.
For more remedies check our article
How To Remove and Reduce Facial Scars – http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/how-to-reduce-and-remove-facial-scars/
For more videos subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
For more videos subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
Other Natural Home Remedies –
How To Treat Pimple And Forehead Acne From Your Home – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-TxcGFWm3k
How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axaTJCimsas
How To Remove Pimples From Face – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUEE76EGTdM Video Rating: / 5
How to Get Rid of Scars: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Scars You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today…
1. 0:28 Scar Treatment: Embarking on a program of skin care will bring you rewards, both in appearance and health. In today’s world, your skin is exposed to many contaminants and toxins. Cleansing it is essential. The following tips will give you a range of approaches for making your skin radiantly healthy – how to get rid of scars fast.
2. 0:48 How to Get Rid of Scars on Face: In order to avoid wrinkles, it is important to make sure you get enough sleep at night. Not getting enough sleep can result in wrinkling around the eyes and mouth. It can also lead to slackness in the skin, which can later cause even further wrinkling. Getting enough sleep also helps reduce stress levels, and reducing stress leads to better skin as well – scar treatment cream.
3. 1:08 Best Scar Treatment: To improve aging skin, cut down on your sugar intake. Too much sugar in the blood stream over a long period of time can cause glycation, which is when sugars damage the proteins that make up collagen, an essential component of skin and other parts of your body. Damage to collagen increases wrinkles and dryness and decreases skin elasticity, so get rid of the sugar as an investment toward a beautiful future – how to get rid of ingrown hair scars.
4. 1:28 How to Get Rid of Scars on Legs: Before you go falling for fancy serums in expensive glass ampoules, be sure you understand what serums are for. The word serum is a general term used for liquids intended to penetrate your skin in ways that moisturizers can’t. They are therefore very helpful for ultra-deep moisturizing, brightening, and the like. However, if you are satisfied with the results you are getting from your current moisturizer, there is no need to splurge on costly serums – scars treatment.
5. 1:48 How to Get Rid of Spot Scars: In order to have clearer, cleaner skin, you should exfoliate once every other day. This washes away the top layer of dead skin, making it look younger, tighter, and healthier. Do not exfoliate too much, though, because the top layer, or “horny layer” of skin helps keep your skin clean and healthy too. If you constantly remove the top layer of skin, it will become prone for blemishes, acne, and blackhead – scar removal home remedies.
6. 2:08 How to Get Rid of Scar Tissue: Avoid skin care products containing isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, methanol, ethyl alcohol, or ethanol. These are all names for alcohol, which is not a good thing to use on your skin. Alcohol is very drying and can cause age spots. Additionally, it compromises the integrity of the skin by stripping away natural oils. This can open the door to infection and disease – how to get rid of eczema scars.
7. 2:28 How to Get Rid of a Scar: You can make an easy at home honey mask for sensitive skin, with a few ingredients that are in your kitchen. First, get honey, sweet cream and a bowl. Mix a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of sweet cream. Gently apply this to your face with a cotton bud. Leave it on for at least twenty minutes and then rinse – how to get rid of facial scars.
8. 2:48 Keloid Scar Treatment: When shopping for a calming aromatherapy product, you should avoid creams, lotions, or balms that contain lavender essential oils. While the fragrance may have a calming effect on your mood, the oil itself is notorious for irritating the skin and making it significantly more sensitive to the damaging effects of the sun – scar removal treatment.
9. 3:08 Home Remedies for Scars: A lot of people suffer from very dry skin on their elbows. A great way to prevent your elbows from cracking and getting really damaged is to apply lotion to your elbows on a daily basis. If you do not take care of dry skin areas like your elbow, it can hurt very much and will look grey and dull – treatment for scars.
10. 3:28 Hypertrophic Scar Treatment: The reason mend tend to age later in life than women is because their skin is actually thicker and has more collagen, the substance that allows are skin to look plump and smooth. This is why women should use products that contain collagen in order to keep their skin looking smoother and younger.
11. 4:48 Laser Treatment for Scars: Part of a solid skin care program is to pick out a good face cream. The best face creams will be thick and very creamy. They should make a thick barrier between your skin and the environment. Try to find a product you can continue to use on a regular basis.
12. 5:08 How to Get Rid of Old Scars: Hopefully, you will come away from reading this article with some new ways to help you to care for your skin to make it look beautiful. All that is needed now is to apply this knowledge in a way that suits you. After all, you are the only one “inside your skin” and these suggestions need to work for you.
Resource: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scar Video Rating: / 5
Leading celebrity facialist Abigail James brings you a de-puffin eye massage to help brighten and freshen your eyes in only two minutes. The aim of the massage is to cool and refresh your eyes and to reduce puffy bags. Because, as she usually says, “It’s not just skin care, it’s self-care”.
Get more from the Healthista team here:
PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/HealthistaTV Video Rating: / 5