If you’ve ever lived in a building that had a cockroach problem, you know that they are more than just a minor annoyance. Aside from being an intrusive eyesore, they also can cause many health and sanitation issues. Cockroaches are among the oldest living creatures on the planet; they have been around since the time of the dinosaurs. They’ve managed to adapt to extremely adverse conditions, which means that they are one of the hardest insects to exterminate.
These troublesome and persistent pests regularly invade restaurants, homes, offices, and even hospitals. Because they are attracted to rotting food, as well as animal and human feces, cockroaches are potent spreaders of bacteria and diseases. Even the less-threatening problems they pose can be annoying and costly-they can stain and even destroy fabric and paper products.
One effective method that seems too simple to be true is to buy a cucumber, slice it, and place the slices in corners where you’ve noticed cockroach activity. The smell of the cucumber acts as a natural deterrent to cockroaches.
So, if you want to get rid of these pesky critters in your home, try using cucumbers. Cucumbers are an easy remedy because they can be purchased from the supermarket. They are easy to come by, and all you have to do is slice it up and put the slices in places where the roaches have been. There is no mixing, harsh chemicals, or a lot of money required.
Tags: eliminate cockroaches forever of your home, using just a cucumber, get rid of cockroaches from your homes forever, how to deal with cockroaches, how to get rid of roaches, how, to, get, rid, of, roaches, roache, cockroache, best, cockroaches, way, home, remedy, remedies, german, fast, naturally, good, how to get rid of cockroaches, how to kill cockroaches, how to kill roaches, best way to get rid of roaches, get rid of roach,
Video: https://youtu.be/d4z55kwBo9c Video Rating: / 5
How to cure bad breath naturally forever – Permanently eliminate bad breath in 5 minutes! Bad breath affects millions of people nowadays, even when a person brushes and flosses their teeth regularly. The condition is most often caused by food stuck between the teeth or a bacterium in the oral cavity.
Whatever the reason, bad breath is an unpleasant problem to have, and is also very hard to get rid of. There are many commercial toothpastes and mouth-washing products on the market, but they are expensive and full of chemicals that can worsen the condition. This is why we recommend a natural remedy that will help you get rid of bad breath forever!
Here’s how to prepare the remedy:
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of lukewarm water
½ a teaspoon of cinnamon
Add the lemon juice, cinnamon and honey in a bottle, then add a cup of lukewarm water and shake everything well. Use 1-2 teaspoons of the remedy to rinse your mouth, and spit it out after a couple of minutes.
Cinnamon has excellent antibacterial properties which will eliminate the bacteria that are causing bad breath. Honey possesses the same properties as well, while baking soda will alkalize your oral cavity and whiten your teeth. The lemon is added to give a nice aroma to the remedy and will also kill any bacteria that have survived on your teeth.
Try the remedy yourself and you will get rid of bad breath once and for all!
-More WEIGHT LOSS VIDEOS HERE: https://goo.gl/zwskjQ
-More HOME REMEDIES VIDEOS HERE: https://goo.gl/10zgHI
The gastritis is defined as inflammation of the stomach , is inflammation of gastric mucosa , which is the layer of cells that are responsible for reversing the stomach inside, so as to protect from the acidity of gastric juices.
REMEDY 1: PARSLEY
First wash some parsley sprigs (approximately grams) and put to boil with a liter of water.
Boil for five minutes and then remove from heat.
It allows the infusion stand for two hours outside the fire.
Subsequently, filter the preparation to remove traces of parsley and keeps water obtained in a glass bottle.
Drink a glass of this preparation every day while remaining symptoms.
REMEDY 2: WATER RICE:
Boil 150 grams of rice along with a liter of water.
Then, within twenty minutes, remove from heat, filter the water and store in a glass jar.
Drink whenever you cause gastritis severe pain.
➥ This Cure Gastritis Forever in just 3 days | How To Get Rid of GASTRIC PAIN!! – https://youtu.be/wRvEITFivVQ Video Rating: / 5
How to go Raw Till 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEw8GvTrzEM
Save yourself a lot of money and pain by grabbing my ebook here:
★ Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/freeleethebananagirl
★ Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thebananagirl
★ Join the Banana Girl Movement http://www.BananaGirlDiet.com
★ Rawtill4 community http://www.rawtill4.com
★ Check out my BLOG http://www.TheBananaGirl.com
★ Epic froothie blenders! https://www.facebook.com/froothie
★ One of the best sites in the WORLD http://www.adaptt.org Video Rating: / 5
Blackheads are small, black bumps on the surface of your skin that occur when your hair follicles get clogged. They appear black due not to dirt but to oxidization, which happens when your clogged pores are exposed to air. This 4 Home-Remedies will help you get rid of black head Naturally at home.
1.Exfoliate your nose with baking soda
• Mix two teaspoons of baking-soda in a bowl with mineral-water to make a paste. Apply the paste on your nose, and massage it gently so you don’t harm the skin.
• Allow the paste to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm-water.
• Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
• Baking-soda will help to dry up the blackheads and make your skin appear brighter and cleaner.
• You can also add apple cider vinegar to the baking-soda paste. Apple-cider-vinegar is a natural astringent and antibacterial.
2.Apply egg whites to your nose. While the smell of raw egg on your face or nose can be unpleasant, egg whites are rich in nutrients and are less drying than other home-remedies for blackheads
You will need
A facial tissue
A small bowl
And a clean towel.
• Separate the yolk from the white in a bowl.
• Clean your face using your preferred cleanser.
• Pat your face dry and use your fingers to apply a thin layer of egg white on your nose.
• Let the first layer dry. Then, spread a second layer of egg white on your nose. Let it dry.
• Apply a third layer, but be sure to let each layer dry before applying another layer.
• Allow the final layer to dry for 15-minutes.
• Your face will feel tight and pull a bit. This is a good sign as it means the egg whites are sticking to your nose, and to your blackheads.
• Dip the washcloth in warm-water and gently scrub the egg whites off your nose. Pat your nose dry
3.Make an oatmeal scrub
• Mix together 2-tablespoons of oatmeal,
• 3-tablespoons of plain yogurt
• And juice of half a lemon.
• Apply the paste to your nose, leave it on for a few minutes, and rinse it off with warm water
• Repeat this scrub regularly, at-least once a week
4.Make your own milk and honey pore strip
• Use milk and honey to make your own pore strips that are free of the harmful chemical or fragrances found in store bought pore strips.
• Gather 1 tablespoon of raw honey,
• 1 teaspoon of milk,
• And a clean strip of cotton (from a shirt or washcloth)
• Warm the mixture for 5-10 seconds in the microwave.
• Stir the mixture to make sure it is well blended
• Apply a thin layer of mixture over your nose.
• Pat a cotton strip on your nose gently, pressing down on the strip.
• Let it dry for at least 20-minutes, and then carefully peel the strip away.
• Rinse your nose with cold water and pat it dry.
• Use the pore strips on a regular basis to remove blackheads.
NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide
google plus: https://plus.google.com/b/113379601003474436812/113379601003474436812
Images licensed under Creative Commons: