Do you want to end the vicious cycle of failed attempts to get rock-hard abs? Making your belly fit and flat isn’t that hard — you only need to eat healthy, which is an important part of getting in shape, and do a set of simple exercises regularly.
Leg lifts 0:43
Waist crunch 2:57
Reverse crunches 4:04
Bicycle crunch 5:14
Exercise ball crunch 6:28
Magic tree 7:45
Warrior stance 9:00
Awkward airplane 11:35
Sea turtle 13:49
#bellyfat #bellyworkout #absexercises
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Leg lifts will help you build up your lower back and strengthen your abdominal muscles. Keep your legs straight. Lift them higher!
– Based on a study by the American Council on Exercise, the bicycle maneuver holds the top spot for the most effective abdominal exercise.
– The waist crunch (or vertical leg crunch) helps build your core muscles and increases your metabolism. It also improves your posture and balance.
– Reverse crunches strengthen your lower abdominal muscles, which are the main target of this exercise. It can treat lordosis, a condition where your lower back curves forward. It’s a spine problem common in pregnant women and obese people.
– Bicycle crunches work your upper, middle, and lower abs. It’s a full abdominal exercise. If you want an 8-pack, this is the perfect workout for you. In addition to your abs, it also targets your hips, hamstrings, quadriceps, chest, shoulders, and back muscles.
– According to a study by the Department of Kinesiology at Occidental College in Los Angeles, crunches performed with an exercise ball improve abs by 38%. Certified fitness ball instructor Suzanne Deason highly recommends this exercise because you’ll feel almost no pain in your spine while doing it as opposed to crunches performed lying down.
– Magic tree exercise will challenge your balance, muscle coordination, and presence of mind. It targets your core, biceps, triceps, chest, and shoulders.
– Warrior stance is a yoga pose, and it strengthens your legs, chest, and arms. It also improves the body and mind connection.
– The awkward airplane is a yoga exercise that improves your legs, arms, shoulders, and hips. It also corrects posture and balance.
– The sea turtle is a workout used in boot camps. It targets your posterior deltoids, glutes, lower and middle abs, and rhomboids.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: