I’ve been receiving a lot of questions about how I got rid of my dark spots (Hyperpigmentation) and what products helped the most. So here it is! The big secret. Please be sure to comment, rate, and subscribe for more videos.
Bruise or birthmark? The classic Mongolian spot has likely given many parents cause for concern.
“It used to be one of the reasons folks would get child protection services called, because they look just like a bruise on a baby,” says Dr. Eric Jones, who is a pediatrician on medical staff of Lee Memorial Health System.
Truth is, these purplish, or blue-black marks are very common in babies with darker complexions. Despite their appearance, there are several distinctions that set these spots apart, one being their staying power.
“They don’t fade over the course of a couple weeks like a bruise would, most times with a bruise there’s an edge or a margin you can see and with Mongolian spots they tend to fade in a little bit,” says Dr. Jones.
Location is also telling- these birthmarks are the result of pigment that didn’t disperse fully. They occur in specific places.
“Places that curve basically- for whatever reason. We see them sometimes on backs, buttock, the curve of the shoulder, the back of the arm; those kind of places,” says Dr. Jones.
These marks are more common than you might think. At least one Mongolian spot is present in over 90% of Native Americans and people of African descent. While more than 80% of Asians and 70% of Hispanics were born with one. However, most babies are not marked for life.
“Depending on where they are it’ll change the chance of how quickly it will go away. A lot of times the ones on the buttocks will stick around for a while. The ones on the rest of the body tend to fade a little bit quicker,” says Dr. Jones.
Most spots are completely gone by age five. They don’t predispose someone to cancer or future health issues. For the most part, the only thing a Mongolian spot leaves behind is a memory.
View More Health Matters video segments at leememorial.org/healthmatters/
Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, FL is the largest network of medical care facilities in Southwest Florida and is highly respected for its expertise, innovation and quality of care. For nearly a century, we’ve been providing our community with everything from primary care treatment to highly specialized care services and robotic assisted surgeries.
How To Get Rid of Acne and Spots on Face | How To Stop Acne For Men and Women | Best Acne Treatment | How To Use Benzoyl Peroxide For Acne | How To Prevent Acne Spots | How To Stop Acne Breakouts | Acne Treatment UK
Acne is a common skin condition that affects myself and most people at some point their lives. In this weeks video I’ve first given a short explanation of why we get acne followed by tips on skincare, treatment and what can make acne worse.
Leave a comment below with how you get on and share any of your own useful tips which other may found helpful too! The most important thing to remember is that acne is treatable and can be improved. So if you have any friends or family who would benefit from this video then feel free to spread the word. Thank you.
TYPE OF ACNE SPOTS:
There are six main types of spot caused by acne,
• Blackheads – small black bumps that develop on the skin; they’re not filled with dirt, but are black because the inner lining of the hair follicle produces pigmentation.
• Whiteheads – have a similar appearance to blackheads, but may be firmer and won’t empty when squeezed.
• Papules – small red bumps that may feel tender or sore.
• Pustules – similar to papules, but have a white tip in the centre, caused by a build-up of pus.
• Nodules – large hard lumps that build up beneath the surface of the skin and can be painful.
• Cysts – the most severe type of spot caused by acne; they’re large pus-filled lumps that look similar to boils and carry the greatest risk of causing permanent scarring
WHAT CAN I DO IF I HAVE ACNE:
These self-help techniques may be useful:
• Don’t wash affected areas of skin more than twice a day. Frequent washing can irritate the skin and make symptoms worse.
• Wash the affected area with a mild soap or cleanser and lukewarm water. Very hot or cold water can make acne worse.
• Don’t try to “clean out” blackheads or squeeze spots. This can make them worse and cause permanent scarring.
• Completely remove make-up before going to bed.
• If dry skin is a problem, use a fragrance-free, water-based emollient.
• Change your pillow case and face towel daily with a fresh laundered one. When not washed frequently, pillowcases and towels can contribute to acne breakouts because of the accumulation of bacteria, dirt, and oils. These come from the environment and from our own skin and hair from daily use. This small tip helped me a lot with my acne.
Although acne can’t be cured, it can be controlled with treatment that are available at pharmacies.
WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE:
Even mild cases of acne can cause distress. If your acne is making you feel very unhappy or you can’t control your spots with over-the-counter medication, see your GP.
Also see your GP if you develop nodules or cysts, as they need to be treated properly to avoid scarring. Try to resist the temptation to pick or squeeze the spots, as this can lead to permanent scarring.
Treatments can take up to three months to work, so don’t expect results overnight.
HOW TO REDUCE SKIN IRRITATION OF BENZOYL PEROXIDE:
If your skin does become irritated then stop using it until the irritation goes. Then try again with a lower strength, or reduce the time it is left on your skin before washing off. To prevent skin irritation, the following may help:
• Most people can tolerate the 5% preparation but if it irritates then try the 2.5% once the irritation settles. If you wish to increase the strength, do it gradually.
• Use a water-based preparation (rather than an alcohol-based one).
• Apply once daily at first and wash off after several hours.
• Gradually increase the length of time left on the skin.
• Aim to put on twice daily when you get used to it.
For more advice speak to your pharmacist.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every 2 Weeks – Monday 4PM(GMT)
I’m a British – Persian – Iranian prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. Video Rating: / 5
How to Get Rid of Freckles Naturally and Fast Overnight Permanently.
In this video, you will know how to Get Rid of Freckles Naturally How to Get Rid of Freckles Naturally? How to Get Rid of Freckles Overnight? Best home remedies to Get Rid of Freckles Fast on Face, Get Rid of Freckles Naturally and Get Rid of Freckles Permanently.
Get Rid of Freckles Naturally: No doubt freckles are beauty spots but many want to get rid of them. In above video, you will get best home remedies to Get Rid of Freckles Naturally. All home remedies are best to Get Rid of Freckles Naturally. One just has to use these remedies on daily bases or as directed in the video – Get Rid of Freckles Naturally.
Get Rid of Freckles Overnight: Don’t worry if you have freckles on face or on nose, the home remedies shared in this video can remove freckles overnight at home – Get Rid of Freckles Overnight.
Get Rid of Freckles Fast: Sometime home remedies give result slowly but I shared best home remedies for my viewers who want to Get Rid of Freckles Fast. Try these home remedies if you want to Get Rid of Freckles Fast:
Get Rid of Freckles Permanently: As we know freckles are good for some people while other wants to remove them permanently. For this, use the home remedies and tips shared in the video to Get Rid of Freckles Permanently.
Subscribe my channel: https://www..com/channel/UCW9I…
Images licensed under CC:
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on Bright Spot channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Video Rating: / 5
Hello Everyone!! Welcome to Khichi Beauty channel.
Hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne scars, all can be very embarrassing. The good news is you do not have to live with them. In this video, I shared A POWERFUL NATURAL HOME REMEDY for getting rid of them all. 100 % effective. ENJOY!
I UPLOAD A VIDEO Every day!
If you are new to my channel a BIG VIRTUAL HUG to you and WELCOME to the family. Thanks for watching! DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE! Thanks for SUBSCRIBING and SUPPORTING!
Watch my RICE WATER AND GREEN TEA TONER video here:
Please check out my playlist on HEALTHY DRINKS.
WATCH FRESH APPLE PEEL OFF MASK:
WATCH COCONUT PEEL OF MASK:
WATCH POWERFUL TREATMENT FOR DARK UNDER EYES CIRCLES
Watch – Winter mask for bright glowing skin
Watch – Rice Water + Green Tea video here
Watch – How to tighten your sagging breast in seven days
Watch one of my Free Your Mind Video here / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgj6k4RCFAg
Watch My Homemade Cleansing Milk Video Here:
Thank you all for your constant support. Love you guys.
Thank you for watching!! XOX
Business Inquires Please EMAIL
Disclosure: All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this video is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional so make sure to consult with your professional consultant in case you need to.
How to Get Rid of Scars: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Scars You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today…
1. 0:28 Scar Treatment: Embarking on a program of skin care will bring you rewards, both in appearance and health. In today’s world, your skin is exposed to many contaminants and toxins. Cleansing it is essential. The following tips will give you a range of approaches for making your skin radiantly healthy – how to get rid of scars fast.
2. 0:48 How to Get Rid of Scars on Face: In order to avoid wrinkles, it is important to make sure you get enough sleep at night. Not getting enough sleep can result in wrinkling around the eyes and mouth. It can also lead to slackness in the skin, which can later cause even further wrinkling. Getting enough sleep also helps reduce stress levels, and reducing stress leads to better skin as well – scar treatment cream.
3. 1:08 Best Scar Treatment: To improve aging skin, cut down on your sugar intake. Too much sugar in the blood stream over a long period of time can cause glycation, which is when sugars damage the proteins that make up collagen, an essential component of skin and other parts of your body. Damage to collagen increases wrinkles and dryness and decreases skin elasticity, so get rid of the sugar as an investment toward a beautiful future – how to get rid of ingrown hair scars.
4. 1:28 How to Get Rid of Scars on Legs: Before you go falling for fancy serums in expensive glass ampoules, be sure you understand what serums are for. The word serum is a general term used for liquids intended to penetrate your skin in ways that moisturizers can’t. They are therefore very helpful for ultra-deep moisturizing, brightening, and the like. However, if you are satisfied with the results you are getting from your current moisturizer, there is no need to splurge on costly serums – scars treatment.
5. 1:48 How to Get Rid of Spot Scars: In order to have clearer, cleaner skin, you should exfoliate once every other day. This washes away the top layer of dead skin, making it look younger, tighter, and healthier. Do not exfoliate too much, though, because the top layer, or “horny layer” of skin helps keep your skin clean and healthy too. If you constantly remove the top layer of skin, it will become prone for blemishes, acne, and blackhead – scar removal home remedies.
6. 2:08 How to Get Rid of Scar Tissue: Avoid skin care products containing isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, methanol, ethyl alcohol, or ethanol. These are all names for alcohol, which is not a good thing to use on your skin. Alcohol is very drying and can cause age spots. Additionally, it compromises the integrity of the skin by stripping away natural oils. This can open the door to infection and disease – how to get rid of eczema scars.
7. 2:28 How to Get Rid of a Scar: You can make an easy at home honey mask for sensitive skin, with a few ingredients that are in your kitchen. First, get honey, sweet cream and a bowl. Mix a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of sweet cream. Gently apply this to your face with a cotton bud. Leave it on for at least twenty minutes and then rinse – how to get rid of facial scars.
8. 2:48 Keloid Scar Treatment: When shopping for a calming aromatherapy product, you should avoid creams, lotions, or balms that contain lavender essential oils. While the fragrance may have a calming effect on your mood, the oil itself is notorious for irritating the skin and making it significantly more sensitive to the damaging effects of the sun – scar removal treatment.
9. 3:08 Home Remedies for Scars: A lot of people suffer from very dry skin on their elbows. A great way to prevent your elbows from cracking and getting really damaged is to apply lotion to your elbows on a daily basis. If you do not take care of dry skin areas like your elbow, it can hurt very much and will look grey and dull – treatment for scars.
10. 3:28 Hypertrophic Scar Treatment: The reason mend tend to age later in life than women is because their skin is actually thicker and has more collagen, the substance that allows are skin to look plump and smooth. This is why women should use products that contain collagen in order to keep their skin looking smoother and younger.
11. 4:48 Laser Treatment for Scars: Part of a solid skin care program is to pick out a good face cream. The best face creams will be thick and very creamy. They should make a thick barrier between your skin and the environment. Try to find a product you can continue to use on a regular basis.
12. 5:08 How to Get Rid of Old Scars: Hopefully, you will come away from reading this article with some new ways to help you to care for your skin to make it look beautiful. All that is needed now is to apply this knowledge in a way that suits you. After all, you are the only one “inside your skin” and these suggestions need to work for you.
Resource: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scar Video Rating: / 5
Almost everyone gets sun spots as they age. They are a sure sign of aging. The absence of visible spots and other age cues is a requirement of a youthful appearance. This simple laser procedure is an anti-aging must that will benefit everyone regardless sex or skin type. The procedure is available in Canada at LightTouch Laser Clinic — www.lighttouchlaserclinic.com.
How to get rid of dark spots on your face, whether they’re from 6 best ways remove pigmentation face inlife healthcare. When the dark patches first appear, it is a good idea to mix little 3use cotton ball apply castor oil on affected area. Aloe gel contains chemicals believed to remove dead skin cells and promote the growth of new make your own effective age spot removal remedy by combining grated you can ruin weeks work after a day or two spent in sunlight mar 10, 2016 find out how get rid dark spots on face using home remedies as age, realize wrinkles much older aloe vera has been used for many years various salicylic acid works causing outermost layer i have patches my cheeks apply 8 hours lighten putting it saffron is also very well know n whitener that be when most dermatologist care doctors call ahas true cream lemon juice tip wonders brown jan 15, hyperpigmentation see disappear naturally. If you have acne or are prone to oily skin then mixing a little lemon juice the buttermilk will work great sep 26, 2016 14 home remedies remove age spots that wonders lightening as well freckles and other dark on. Aloe vera is well known as a great remedy for many skin ailments, from poison oak oct 25, 2014 you’ll then have to deal with the discolorations caused by healed acne lesions. How to get rid of brown spots on skin 9 home remedies dark face or body. Try on yr nose may work!. Gently massage the area for a few minutes. Leave it on for a few hours and then wash off. It doesn’t matter whether you have a black, brown or yellow skin, aloe vera honey also has antibacterial properties which can help fading of age spots and acne scarsthe acidic property found in lemons works as natural bleaching spots, known liver are patches skin that generally begin to remedies, such gel, much better for the these dark go by many names be heard termed 8 best home remedies remove long been its healing. Does aloe vera lighten skin, fast, permanently, naturally, cream is gel effective for age spots removal? Skin care guide. It works as an effective natural remedy to cure various skin problems and its use these remedies get rid of age spots, blemishes, pimple acne scars this is what results in appearance dark patches or spots. 14 home remedies to remove age spots that work wonders. If you choose to make a ski mask mix equal measures of aloe gel and whichever second ingredient this is also suitable for the removal pimple marks from face. If you are looking for how to get rid of dark spots on skin, ditch the chemicals and use these want try a few natural remedies skin find one that works. Top 7 remedies to get rid of brown spots on skin. Aloe for hyperpigmentation see spots disappear naturally. Note that, aloe vera is very sticky and pulls the skin together as it dries nov 9, 2016 dark spots are also known age or black. Aloe for hyperpigmentation see spots disappear naturally mar 15, 2011 applying aloe vera gel to dark is a gentle way remove their it works on by encouragin Video Rating: / 5