In this video how to get rid of a stuffy nose – how to unclog your nose.
Watch here how to get rid of a stuffy nose instantly at night, how to get rid of stuffy nose fast without medicine, how to get rid of a stuffy nose while sleeping, how to get rid of a blocked nose fast, how to unclog your nose, get rid of stuffy nose, how to clear stuffy nose instantly, how to get rid of a stuffy nose fast, how to get rid of a stuffy nose instantly, how to get rid of stuffy nose quick, how to get rid of stuffy nose at night
Russian doctors developed a simple breathing exercise. It will clear your stuffy nose and help you get rid of nasal congestion in a minute, but make sure you follow the instructions correctly.
1. Pinch your nose and walk fast. Keep your nose pinched and your mouth closed. You should make about 20-30 steps.
2. While you walk, hold your breath until you get a strong urge to breathe. Sit down, and keep your spine straight. Focus on the breath.
3. Release your nose, resuming your usual breathing, and remember, no deep breaths, and keep your mouth closed. Instead of big inhalations, take small breaths and relax the exhalation muscles, particularly your upper chest and other respiratory muscles.
4. Take another, and again, smaller inhale, then relax. With each inhalation practice the shallow breathing and remain relaxed.
5. The purpose is to maintain the air hunger for 2-3 minutes and keep your muscles relaxed. You can frequently breathe during this shallow breathing, but there is no problem.
You may find this exercise too simple, but it really works. Once you clear your nose, remember to breathe through the nose, and not through your mouth.
► Facebook: https://goo.gl/17sh5B
► Twitter: https://goo.gl/99u2hD
► Google+: https://goo.gl/iwavJl
If you like the video, give it a thumbs†up and share it with your friends!
If you want more recipes and tips, subscribe to the channel!
The materials and the information provided on Natural Health Care channel are present just for general and educational purposes and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on each subjected matter. None of the information on our channel videos is a substitute for a diagnosing and prescription by your health professional expert. Always seek out the opinion of your doctor or another qualified health provider before starting any new intake or medication and with any questions you may have regarding a medical disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider.
Video Rating: / 5