Please Subscribe! ▶ https://goo.gl/ksfh7M
How to get rid of dark underarms overnight: Dark armpits are a natural occurrence, but they can be embarrassing. This video will show you several ways of getting rid of them.
1.Try a natural bleaching-agent. The acidic, anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties in some vegetables and fruits allow them to lighten the skin-naturally. Potatoes, cucumbers and lemons are three that can help eliminate dark skin under the arms.
• Potato Thinly slice a potato and rub a slice on the dark-area. Or, you can grate some of the potato to release the “juice.” Apply this juice to your underarms, let it dry 10-minutes and rinse.
• Cucumber Just as you did with the potato, you can rub cucumber-slices on the affected area or grate some of the cucumber and use the juice.
• Lemon – Rub a thick slice of lemon on the dark area; the fruit will remove dead skin-cells and lighten the skin.
2.Moisturise. The single most important thing you can do to prevent or treat dark underarms is to moisturize the area at least twice-a-day. Prefer to use natural moisturisers like aloe-vera, lecithin etc.
3.Exfoliate. Dark underarms may be caused by dead-skin cells that have accumulated there, so exfoliating can reduce the dark-appearance of the skin.
Use Baking-soda and rosewater- Make a somewhat thick paste of baking-soda and rose water paste to use as a scrub. After scrubbing, wash-off with warm water. Dry your arms. Do this until you see lightening of armpits.
4.Make a whitening-pack. If you’re willing to commit to a frequent treatment regimen, you can try a natural whitening-pack made from gram flour (also known a chickpea flour). Mix the flour with yogurt, lemon and a little turmeric to form a thick paste. Apply and leave in place for at least 30-minutes before rinsing with warm water. Apply this whitening paste daily for two-weeks and then three times a week to speed up the whitening effect.
5.Skip shaving and start waxing. another way to get rid of Dark underarms overnight is thick hair under the skin due to shaving. Because waxing removes hair at the root, it may leave the area lighter and the skin-softer.
6.Skip deodorants. The strong antiperspirant chemicals of deodorants often darken underarms by an inflammatory response. Very few people actually have a problem with body-odor and most do not need the widely advertised deodorants.
7.Try a liquid treatment. Open your refrigerator or kitchen cupboard to find remedies that can not only lighten dark underarms but make the skin softer and fresher
• Vinegar – For a lighter look and germ-free, sweet-smelling skin, mix vinegar with rice-flour to form a paste. Take a hot shower and then apply the paste to the underarms, let dry for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
• Coconut-oil – The Vitamin-E in coconut-oil can help lighten dark skin over time, so for best results it should be used daily or every other day. Before bathing, massage the oil into the skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with a mild-soap and lukewarm water. Another benefit of coconut-oil is it’s a natural deodorant.
NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.
google plus: https://plus.google.com/b/113379601003474436812/113379601003474436812
Images licensed under Creative Commons:
Video Rating: / 5